Number of scholarship: 3.
Scholarship for: 3 Ph.D students
Intake time: fall 2017
– Strong background in math and communication engineering, strong interest and motivation
– Excellent english and good pulication record are advantages
- Adviser: Duc H. N. Nguyen and 1 prof at University of California, San Diego (UCSD)
- Requirement: minimum admission criteria including:GRE and TOEFL, at both SDSU and UCSD
- Research topic: mmWave communications, resource allocation for large – scale networks, joint sensing/communication systems, signal processing for big data
Position 2 and 3:
- Adviser: Dr.Sunil Kumar and Duc H. N. Nguyen at SDSU
- Requirement: admission criteria at SDSU, admitted to the computational Science Research Center at SDSU
- Research topic: directal networking, cross-layer design and optimization for wireless mesh networks, resource allocation in wireless networks.
Salary 21,500 $ per year for 9 months with tuition fee waiver
At SDSU, Ph.D. student is considered as a full-time staff
Benefit: healthcare subsidization for you and family