Master Challenges Scholarship Program 2017 – 2018 at Arizona State University (ASU), USA
Scholarships provide the full cost of a full academic year (including Fall, Spring and Summer terms) tuition and living expenses.
Program options at ASU:
- Aerospace Engineering, (M.Sc.)
- Master of Chemical Engineering
- Computer Science, MS
- Computer Technician (System), MS
- Master of Natural Resources and Environmental Management
- Master of Science in Materials and Engineering
- Master of Engineering Mechanics
- Master in Engineering and Commercialization of Solar Energy
- Master of Science in Sustainable Engineering
- Master of Science in Sustainable Solutions
- Computer Science
- Computer Engineering
The scholarship program is opened to applicants who fully have the following conditions:
- Applicants must be senior students with outstanding academic performance at the time of nomination by the dean or the head of the training department.
- Satisfy the Arizona State University ‘s graduate admission requirements (listed in the admissions section)
- Minimum cumulative GPA above 3.0 (on a 4 scale) or above 7.5 (on a 10 scale).
- Good English. Applicants must have a minimum score of 80 on the TOEFL or IELTS 6.5.
- To be nominated by the dean or department head / head of the training department.
- Be able to live in the United States for one year to complete the program
- Have teamwork skills, problem solving, communication, leadership and initiative.
- Be interested in studying in the United States.
- Be proactive in community and extracurricular activities.
Obligations after completing the master’s program:
After completion of the master’s program, individuals will immediately return to Vietnam and work for the City of Smart Cities in Ho Chi Minh City for at least 3 years.
Application Candidate: Candidate should prepare the application for Arizona State University as follows:
- Online application form
- Application Review Fee (The application will be free of charge for applicants)
- GRE. The GRE score requirement varies by subject area.
- Foreign language skills. Requires a minimum of 80 TOEFL ibt and results are valid for 2 years up to the date of entry into the Master’s program at ASU.
- Official transcript / transcript.
- Essay on personal goals.
- Curriculum vitae.
- Three introductory letters.
Application Process: Candidates will be assessed on the basis of their ability to demonstrate research capacity in areas where Vietnam is facing many challenges such as climate, water, computer / Internet systems. Environment, environment / sustainable development, security, transportation and energy. To participate in the Intel Scholarship program, applicants must demonstrate excellent academic performance and experience in participating in university research projects. Candidates must complete the following entry requirements:
- Application period from March to May 13, 2017
- Interview: Subsequent candidates will be interviewed by Intel Products Vietnam and People’s Committee of Ho Chi Minh City from May 15, 2017 to May 19, 2017. Candidates will receive a letter of acceptance before May 31, 2017. Candidates with a satisfactory TOEFL, GRE and GPA score willing to study in the ASU for the 2017-2018 school year and successful completion of the interview will receive a scholarship.
- March, 1974 – Consult information on scholarships at technical universities in the northern, central and southern provinces and cities across the country.
- 13 May 2017- The deadline for submitting full application for the program includes English and GRE qualifications. Send your application to the Arizona Representative Office in Vietnam: Huyen.email@example.com
- 15-19 May 2017- Candidates are invited to interview with Intel Products Vietnam Company and People’s Committee of Ho Chi Minh City
- 31/5/2017 – Candidates will receive a scholarship letter from the program
- August 2017 – Fall semester 2010 at ASU
Note: ASU reserves the right to change the program and time limits upon request.
Please send your application as well as if you have any questions about the program, please contact:
Angela Harguess: Angela.Harguess@asu.edu
Huyen Nguyen: Huyen.Thithu.Nguyen@asu.edu