The United States is dominating the top 10 computer science schools in the Times Higher Education with the attendance of five representatives, the rest of the list are of the United Kingdom and Switzerland.
Times Higher Education has announced the world's best computer science school rankings based on analyzing of the number of articles cited, earnings (from knowledge transfer), international prospects, research, teaching quality (learning environment).
Here is a list of the top 10 best-performing computer science schools in the world:
1. Stanford University (USA)
2. Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT USA)
3. Oxford University (UK)
4. ETH Zurich (Switzerland)
5. Cambridge University (UK)
6. California Institute of Technology (USA)
7. Carnegie Mellon University (USA)
8. Georgia Institute of Technology (USA)
9. Imperial College London (UK)
10. University of Lausanne (Switzerland)