Graduates from AP-ES are able to:
- Consult, design, operate, repair, and maintain equipment and systems in the area of electronics, computer, embedded and automation systems.
- Work for national and international enterprises/groups/factories in the area of apllied electronics, telecommunication, computer, biomedical engineering, automotive industry, aerospace eingieering, military engineering, or science and technology management.
- Work as a lecturer in universities, colleges, volcational schools related to the area of electric, electronics, computer science, embedded systems, telecommunication, information technology, control engineering and automation.
- Do researches in the areas of embedded and automation systems in research centers/institutes.
- Being transferred for higher study at the program’s partner universities/institutes* as well as having high opportunities to be accepted at other national and international universities/instittues.
More information about the industrial and institutional partners of the program can be found at website: http://coe.dut.udn.vn.