The program was designed to guarantee graduates achieve the following expected learning outcomes:
- An ability to apply knowledge of basic science in working.
- An ability to design and conduct experiments, as well as to analyze and interpret data.
- An ability to identify, formulate and solve engineering problems.
- An ability to use technical methods, modern engineering tools, and specialized softwares in engineering practice.
- An ability to maintain, design, consult, supervise, operate and manage equipments and systems in the field of embedded systems to meet the pratical requirements in economy, society, environment, occupational safety, and sustainable manufacturing.
- A knowledge of contemporary issues and a knowledge necessary to understand the impact of engineering solutions in economic, societal, enviromental, and global context.
- An ability to think independently, critically, and work in team effectively.
- An ability to communicate effectively and use foreign languages in professional activities and in international environment.
- An ability to present, deliver a speech, and write report.
- A recognization of the need for and an ability to engage in life-long learning.
- An understanding of professional, ethical, civil responsibility and responsibilities towards society and environment.
Mapping program objectives-learning outcomes