CAPS (Community of Advanced Program students) is a Center of Excellence’s playground of two classes, Embedded System-ES and Electronic and Communication Engineering-ECE.
It was officially formed on 1st June 2015 by COE students. Its aims include honing soft skills, presentation, interview skills, accelerating the friendship among its members, closing the gap between ES classes and ECE classes, and creating opportunities for members to practice, enjoy the activities after stressful lectures.
At the present, there are four small teams that undertake the particular parts of our community. They are Event Team, Research Team, Soft-Skills Team and Communication Team.
III.Function and duty:
- Enhance solidarity between students of Center of Excellence, between students of Center of Excellence and students of different courses
- Promote student’s movement, awareness of participate in activities of students, improve knowledge and skills
- Support students of Center of Excellence in solving problems such as study, living, scholarships, …
- Practicing and improving soft-skill for students of Center of Excellence.
- Searching for a person, a group who have artistic talent, athletic ability in order to improve movements in Center of Excellence.
- Supporting knowledge, encourage and orientate Science research topics for students.
- Creating Scientific research groups in a certain area, provide supporting information, creating open meetings for students debating with each other’s.
- Organizing contests for students of CoE and students from different courses in order to give them opportunity to exchange and learning.
- Organizing events, contests, festivals for students of Center of Excellence.
- Organizing charity activities, traveling, picnics.
- Organizing fundraising activities for CAPS.
- Storing and disseminating information for students of Advanced Program
- Official channel for advertising Center of Excellence and CAPS
- Collecting and synthesizing information correlating with student’s life, supporting students in learning progress and living at school
IV. Activity plan and some events:
|Term of office||Plan|
|June 01, 2015 – June 01, 2016|
|June 01, 2016 – June 01, 2017||Updating…|
1. Soft-skill team:
|1||CAPS Music Talent||Album|
2. Science Research team:
|1||Science Research Instruction||Album|
|2||TI Contest 2015 ( Organizing Assistant )||Album|
|3||Science Research 2016||Album|
|4||Basic electronic class||Updating…|
3. Event Organizing team:
|1||Vietnamese women’s day 2015||Album|
|2||Teacher’s day 2015||Album|
|3||Winter in wonderland||Album|
4. Communication team:
|1||CoECup – Sport Club 2015||Album|
|2||CAPS ESPORT CONTEST 2016||Album|
V. Contact information: