Responsibility and Work Assignment
BOARD OF DIRECTORS
Director: Prof.Dr Le Kim Hung
Email: email@example.com; Phone number: 0511.3736445
- Administration, Personnel Organization
- Development of strategies, appropriate policies relating to international cooperation. .
- Financial administration.
Deputy Director: Assoc. Prof.Dr. Pham Van Tuan
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org; Phone Number: 0511.3737931
- Consultant of Director in administration and personnel organization.
- Establishing vision and mission.
- Making development strategies.
- Coordinating international collaborations and Industry Cooperation.
- Assigning staff’s working positions and managing officers.
- Reviewing annual reports.
- Administrating quality assurance.
- Administrating financial issues.
PROGRAM CHAIR OF ADVANCED PROGRAM
Electronic and Communication Engineering: Dr. Nguyen Thi Anh Thu
Email: email@example.com; Phone number: 0511.735112
Embedded Systems: Dr. Nguyen Le Hoa
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org; Phone number: 0511.735112
- Advising Director and Deputy Director on the creation of vision and mission.
- Advising Deputy Director on the establishment of development strategies of personnel, training fields/ levels, facilities, equipment, and public relation.
- Administrating training
- Advising and consulting Student Scientific Research and technology transfer.
- Participating in administration and implementation of International Collaboration and Industry Cooperation
- Advise Deputy Director on the assignment and distribution of officers.
- Participating in summarizing and writing annual summary reports.
- Implementing quality assurance and testing of training program.
- Advising on financial affairs
- Participating in managing facilities, instrument of Advanced Program
Administrative Secretary: BA. Vu Ngoc Ha
Email: email@example.com; Phone number: 0511.735112
- Managing incoming and outgoing documents
- Summiting documents for approval
- Providing logistics support to Board of directors, visiting professors and foreign guests
- Producing reports for Board of directors upon requests
- Secretary of international projects of Centre of Excellence
- Participating in organizing events
- Managing teaching contracts
- Cost budgeting for Center of Excellence’s activities
- Filing financial documents
Academic Secretary: BA. Nguyen Thi Hong Nhung
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org; Phone number: 0511.735112
- Participating in making teaching plan (Co-operate with in charge Program).
- Participating in judging students’ studies, graduate, reward, discipline (Co-operate with Training Department and in charge Program)
- Making timetable and study schedule in Excellence Centre website with unit of study in charge by foreign teachers
- Receiving timetable from Training Department and making study schedule in Excellence center
- Participating in checking and monitoring teaching, practice, internship, experiment volume (cooperating with legal inspectors)
- Managing and entering students’ examination mark, compare to school year statement of report of Training department as order of semester, end of class, announcing study results to students
- Making schedule and keeping track on operating activities of the class
- In charge of English class in the first year
- Participating ịn judging practicing mark for students in Advance Program (Co-operate with Study Consultant)
- Managing and demanding offering scholarship for students.
- Managing, saving files relate to training, students…
- Participating in organizing Science and Education events of Center of Excellence
- Supporting students consulting.
Official of International Cooperation and Enterprise Relationship: Ph.D Cao Xuan Huu
- Building and promulgating regulation/procedure about Science Research of Excellence Center students as order of the University
- Consulting for Center of Excellence Board of Director about building and deploying strategic tasks about SR
- Co-operating to deploy activities in Students club in SR
- Managing, deploying annual activities about students SR convention
- Summarizing students SR activities evaluation of Excellence Center yearly
Official of Equipment: Eng. Nguyen The Nghia
- Managing facilities belong to Excellence center including classroom, working offices, laboratory, library, Professor offices, garden, restroom.
- Making tracking note and maintaining internal facilities in chambers belong to Center of Excellence (expect for laboratory)
- Distributing shared facilities between programs
- Managing utilities, cleaning, health, safety and fire prevention at EC
- In charge of inventory report, liquidating assets yearly.
- Participating in making repairing plan, basic building investment and making purchasing assets yearly (Co-operate with in charge of AP and Board of Director)
- In charge of maintaining, repairing or building in EC
- Co-operating organizing convention, seminar of unit
Officer of Equipment: Eng. Le Huu Duy, Eng. Nguyen Tri Bang
- Distributing shared experiment facilities between AP
- Making tracking notes and reporting using experiment effectiveness annually
- Managing experiment facilities are sponsored by non-government organization, companies, enterprises on and off shore
- Participating in making plan and deploying purchasing experiment facilities annually
- Purchasing experiment facilities annually.
- In charge of inventory reports, liquidating laboratory equipment annually.
- Participating in making experiment schedule for each semester.
- Co-operating organizing events, seminars of unit.
Officer of Network Infrastructure and Media: Eng. Tran Van Lic, MSc. Thai Vu Hien
- Designing and developing AP ECE website, AP ES website, EC website and AP Facebook.
- Updating training content, SR, student activities, International relation, enterprise relation, scholarship and exchanging students on ECE AP website, ES AP website, EX website and AP Facebook.
- Operating, repairing and developing network infrastructure (Internet, LAN, Wifi).
- Managing DLS classroom: operating and managing DLS classroom facilities; making document to train for exploring DLS room; participate in teaching with DSL
- Cooperating with Youth Union Branch to organize and deploy certain activities related to the union for students from centers of Excellence
- Co-operating organizing events, seminars of unit
Official of Library and Student work: Hoang Thi Hieu
Email: email@example.com; Phone number: 0511.3735805
- Managing lecturers and students borrowing and returning book: updating new timetable, to support borrow and return book for students when beginning and ending subject; support textbook for lecturers of each subject
- Print, photo textbooks and lectures annually: making recommending note for photo books and new lectures; updating given, bought, newly photo book categories
- Maintaining book, liquidating and photo new damages books.
- In charge of EX student club: announcement, distribution students participating in conventions, seminar; co-operate with student work department, Union office and other department unit function to organize cultural arts, sports, workshops … soft skills training; co-operate to organize hobbies club, orientation club, students volunteer club…; learn to grasp the political ideology of the students; consult assistant of Center of Excellence and Deans of certain Department about awards, punishments and choosing sponsored scholarships.
- In charge of EC alumni club: usually updating alumnus information about jobs, continuous study; sending announcement for graduate scholarship, recruitment to alumnus; encourage alumnus to participate in joining curriculum activities for students, contacting supporting alumnus for “Feedback form”.
- Reporting activities/achievement periodically of club
- Co-operating organizing events, seminars of unit.