Design and Build your Career, with a Global Leader!
You’re finishing your studies and now you must make one of the most important decisions of your
life: where to begin your career. Join eSilicon the World’s Largest Independent Provider of
Semiconductor Design and Manufacturing Services (SDMS).
To support business growth, multiple opportunities exist for New Technical Graduates (BSEE or
MSEE) to join our Engineering Graduate Program in both HCM City and Danang locations.
1. Circuit Design (Digital/Analog – CMOS circuit design at transistor level for Memory IPs, IOs)
2. Layout Design (Physical custom design for Memory IPs, Standard Cells, IOs)
3. RTL Design (RTL coding for ASIC chip)
4. Design Verification (Functional verification, Timing verification, Physical design verification)
5. BE Design (P&R for ASIC chip)
6. CAD (Develop CAD tools to automate designs, design/QA/QC flows, and data management)
7. Web (Develop web applications to control design flow and QA/QC flows)
8. Software testing engineer
9. Oracle developer
Selected graduates will receive specialized technical training to prepare for joining one of our teams.
New Graduate Requirements
– Bachelor or MS Degree in Electronics Engineering/Telecommunication (job areas 1 to 5)
– Bachelor or MS Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology (job areas 6 to 9)
Background requirement (for areas 1 to 5)
– Device Physics (CMOS), Circuit theory, Digital/Analog circuit design, Digital/analog systems
– Skills of using EDA tools (Simulator, Design, Verification) and Linux/Unix are preferable
Background requirement (for areas 6 to 9)
– Basic programming language (One of): PHP, Shell, Perl, Java, C/C++, TCL, Python, SKILL, SQL.
– Basic knowledge of testing
– Basic knowledge of Linux, EDA tools, Oracle ERP
Other key points
– Strong GPA score
– A good command of English both verbal and written
– Strong interpersonal communication and team working skills
– Professionalism, Critical/Logical thinking, Future goals focused
– Enthusiasm and ability to assume a high level of responsibilities
– High commitment to continuous learning
– Previous internship in Semiconductor company is a plus!
How You Can Join eSilicon
Our selection process has commenced and students who meet the New Graduate Requirements are
encouraged to submit your documents as soon as possible for immediate review. The final date for
receipt of applications is 25th May 2014. For any further information please contact
Required documents for review: English CV, Course Listing, Copy of Official Transcript with GPA
information and IELTS Results or similar formal English testing
Please email your CV and supporting documents to email@example.com
Tải file đính kèm tại đây.